Thursday 3 February 2011

EGYPT in CRISIS II- Curfew Nights

29th January 2011-Revolt's lava {1}
It seems like Egypt is driven to wonderlands, this time a more dreadful version. Today's curfew was a bit excruciating.
About 2:00 p.m
Before the curfew starts, mom grabbed me up to Fathalla Market at El-Montaza square and on our way, I eye-witnessed El-Montaza police station with soot all over it; a scene of remorse for any patriotic fellow.Mom -like a bee- and in less than an hour, picked up all necessities then we were haunted in a typical Egyptian queue at the casher for another hour. The market was getting more and more exploded and people were starting fights. I bet that the same –if not more- number of protesters in Alex were inside the market.
9:00 p.m
Another scene was executing the eroding-security; the police withdrawal starts evolving the country. No policeman in the country! It's time for thugs to yell to our homes and protections have lain upon men, fathers, youth and providence of God. A chaos is filling the pace of our home, I found dad dressing up and in determination and persistence, he said," it's my duty to defend you, your mom and our little home". That night, we only slept of exhaust. For God's sake why should we hear gun-shots terrorizing our innocence?!
at our little balcony, Mom smirks in sarcasm and told me "where are women, dear?" . Mom has always been defying her little stubborn feminist-me. I'm still searching the answer yet it's a bit relaxing for me not to find it.
Our balcony doesn't possess a strategic position yet I can still have a look at the main street and our neighboring streets and my camera recording whatever I appreciate. Doesn't it seem hilarious to witness an army trunk running in your street?. Now Gaza's scenes are life in our strategic and spot-lighted country!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write like
James Joyce

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!