Thursday 3 February 2011

EGYPT in CRISIS II- Curfew Nights 2

30th of January 2011
Water taps didn't drop a single drop of water. Are we starting a new starvation system like Somalia?
No. Our new local non--governmental authorities fixed the problem. Water soon came about 4:00 p.m.

The date was completing the scenario of the previous days. The day on television and at nights, guarding buildings. That night gunshots were getting closer. The news of prisoners running away and thugs terrorizing people were the talk of the hour.

At night, dad and uncle Burhan and uncle Montaser, our neighbors went again downstairs repeating the same scenario, they are now getting closer, analyzing scenes as they see it and murmuring on their homes and the money running out of their hands.May that night be the last terrifying one..

31 of January 2011
That night gunshots where shadowing and unveiling its noise and was getting nearer to us. News in my square were about a truck with about 15-20 men with cold steel threatening the region and driving round.It's terror of all kinds, food is supposed to run out of our hands anytime, money as well, parents started losing power and hope. Egyptian streets are getting back a lot of their buried concepts starting from the neighborhood ending to the organizational committees made by people protecting people

One new good thing among demonstrations is my two new friends Nemo and Dedo; our neighbors' children. Their mother is a nice young woman who has political views which I admire. It's the first time for us to reveal the good neighborhood we have just upon those circumstances. How nice!

5 comments:

  1. How amazing. I just love you all, my dear neighbors, Egyptians. Please, don't give up hope. World now sees you and that is very important. Ruling power will use all possible methods, I know. But I stay here. Scared but proud that I am with you. My son will be one of you and this is all happening for the future generation to have other life quality. I am not saying that it will be all in pink colour, just like my country has it, but you hopefully end up in free land, and still you will have stability and security, it's not contradiction, it's only very important to ORGANISE. With all my love, Xenia (Slovak-Egyptian)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you saying Xienia; solvak Egyptian. You are now part of us and we are now part of you. Even not part you are one of Egyptians.
    as I rise my head for prosperous life in my country, I look beyond barriers and remember our faithful Egyptians who fauhght for us getting back our own rights..
    I'm proud.. I'm so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Egyptian's scenario every day.....gun shot on the street , a lot of professional thieves ,,,,,etc...we all live in action movie and sometimes it's a horror movie... ..i luv ur writes alot.....really it's amazing ..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the debt of freedom that we should all pay in different shares.And by the way, Egyptians are talneted actors,

    ReplyDelete

I write like
James Joyce

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!