Friday 4 February 2011

EGYPT in CRISIS III- Curfew Nights 3

1 February 2011


I've never imagined the day I'd share my diaries, I would be speaking about a demonstration.I'd make it flat this time. Today is the protest of the millions. It started from El-Kaed Ibrahim in Alex. The same was at El-Tahrir square. My cousins were in the demonstration and I've been fighting with my dad just to let me go with my nation wherever it goes. Only one calm answer, "I only have one Jailan".

The president's speech followed by Obama's tail-speech leaped the hearts of Egyptians. Since the moment Mubarak ended his emotional speech, I could understand one inevitable truth; we are part of  a dirty game, our minds and emotions are a ball handled among unfair men and our innocence is the black sheep.

My country's dilemma is not of one nation. For a million reasons, the world is surrounding us. Only what can be done is a sitting with oneself and weighing pros and cons of my country. I can have NO TRUST in anybody body but myself…

3 comments:

  1. Jailan, everyone can help in this matter even from home, supporting others, and let the world know your point of view. Your father is right. I wish I could be out and show how I care. But I am not Egyptian, it is your country, I didn't come here to interfere. I didn't come to even take your jobs, but on the contrary, to give your people wings and get great jobs in the future, which I can achieve by teaching them languages. That was my own revolution against my country. I deprived them of my skills and moved them overhere. I do want to help Egypt. Anyway I can. I will try and not give up hope that my son will have the home country Egyptians are now calling for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we all supporting them from our heart....ALLAH protect them all isA

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Mrs Xienia: I didn't go out with my nation and i actually feel deep remorse for this. It's the place where I belong after all. and I understand your duty and I consider your settle here and not running away is a faith in itself; Faith to the place whre you belong.
    Although I felt great doubt of my settle at home and be done with my part, I understand that my struggle with parents, my shared opinion and incorporeal contact with those people even writing on this blog is part of my little mission.

    @Noha;anonymous, we are worthy of that support :)

    ReplyDelete

I write like
James Joyce

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!