Saturday 2 July 2011

Nemo,

I dream, I rule by Jailan Hammouda
I dream, I rule, a photo by Jailan Hammouda on Flickr.
For so long, I feel zeal to write about people in my circle of life. I didn't intend to post more of sane posts here. But it comes to me sharing about this wonderful young Nemo, if you dare to call him.
Nemo does never belong to our gene pole -neither closely or tightly relevant- but rather is our door-neighbors' older son. One of who would -despite his meager size- correct your instant pronunciation to the word lion. So bad for you uttering it  LEYON not LAYON in front of him.
He would start his primary education this year with a prejudice to speak his mother's language rather than the English studied at school -though he is veritably eloquent for his age-. Relevant to his younger brother Dido , Nemo is a lot more pathetic, compromising and willful to help. In my traditional sense , I'd favorably stick to children like Dido; flawed, transcendent and relentless. Though, Nemo is probably my suggested future friend. His mother had grown both of them sticking to commitments of not kicking their friends back when they talk abusively to them.
They are reverent to commitments but,sorrowfully, touching with life would change a lot morals our mothers taught. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write like
James Joyce

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!